On Christmas Eve day this year we got our teeth cleaned.
That's what you get with a hygienist for a mom and a dentist for a dad!
I helped my mom wrap up some last minute gifts and we all helped in the kitchen!
Christmas Eve we had a delicious meal with my parents and Grandpa and Aladene.
We watched Home Alone and had some homemade apple and pumpkin pie.
We each opened one gift...
My dad got a fuzzy pillow that he loves!
Jake got two new white shirts that he was pretty excited about!
I got some new bombshell perfume from VS!
My mom got another addition to her 12 days of Christmas from pottery barn!
I still get so excited on Christmas Eve. I can't wait to have kids of our own and be able to share the excitement with them.
Merry Christmas to all... and to all a good night!







No comments:
Post a Comment