December 6th was my last day of grad school.
I will never come to this building and sit through another class.
I will never have to turn in another paper, go to another lab or take another test.
I couldn't count the many hours I have spend in this building. So many memories made.
I have an internship this spring working as an occupational therapist in Granite School district. I will be working with kids of all ages with various disabilities.
This will be different from my summer internship spent at the University of Utah hospital working with people with traumatic brain injuries. Different but fun.
After the 12 week internship I just have to pass the licensure exam called the NBCOT. That is a terrifying exam I will take sometime in April or May.
Then I will graduate May 2nd!
On December 12th Emily and I presented our research that we have been working on for 2 years. Our research was titled,
"The perceived Value of the PARFORE Program for
Youth who Arrived in the US with Refugee Status."
Here we are during our presentation!
And after!!!
We have made some forever friendships through this program and I will miss seeing all of these girls every day!
Hooray for no more class. ever.




No comments:
Post a Comment