Dreams do come true.
In the middle of finishing up all of my final projects this last semester, my friend Emily called me and asked what I was doing...
"Nothing... really..."
I was swamped with homework.
She said that she had some free tickets to the Jazz game that night
and if we could be there at 430 we could
meet. the. whole. team.
I said I would be there.
I have been a jazz fan my whole life. My brother got a picture with Karl Malone... and I have always been jealous. Emily loves the Jazz so much. She was shaking with excitement!
We got to sit on the jazz bench and watch the player warm up. They would shoot around and then come over and sign and get pictures with us!
Enes Kanter
Jeff Hornacek
DeMarre Carroll
Big Al Jefferson
Jeremy Evans
Earl Watson
Alec Burks
Gordon Hayward
Thanks to this girl for making this dream come true!!
We sat on the bench until about 5 minutes before the game started!
Jake came to the game after work.
Good thing I am willing to procrastinate my studies a little for such an awesome night!






























No comments:
Post a Comment