Monday, December 31, 2012

christmas {& the pickle}

The most fabulous thing about Christmas when you are grown up is getting to sleep in!
My mom told us we couldn't wake up until 9....

We started a new tradition this year hiding a pickle ornament in the tree... the first one to find the pickle on Christmas morning gets the coveted "pickle prize!"  

It is very tough to find a pickle in a Christmas tree.
Jake found it and got the prize!



I gave jake this painting that he mentioned he wanted some day. 
He was surprised and excited!

I got a new snowboard!

Christmas day we went as a family to see Les Miserables.  It was fantastic.  
I loved it, they did a spectacular job.

We played games that evening and ate Christmas goodies.


The next morning it was Christmas again when Chris, Kelsey, Logan and Ryan arrived!




Logan was so excited about each present that he wanted to play with each of them before he opened another!






Ryan was loving the paper and boxes :)



That night we hosted the Harker Family Christmas party!
The theme was Christmas Traditions.  We gave each family a Christmas pickle so they could start the pickle hunt as well.  Each family shared a favorite Christmas tradition.  One of my favorite traditions in going to a movie on Christmas day!


I was the game show host in charge of the Minute to Win It Challenge!

 My lovely assistant, my deer cousin Ashley! ;)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: