I had ONE week off of school between my spring semester and summer semester.
One week.
We decided to get out of town and for some much needed R&R.
After Jake's graduation we headed down to Vegas!
Thanks to my mom and dad for the awesome graduation vacation gift, what a perfect way to celebrate a graduation and birthday!
We stayed at the Grandview just south on the strip.
It was Jake's birthday while we were there,
I made him a fabulous french toast breakfast!
Here is the birthday boy playing with his new toy, an Ipad he got from his parents for his birthday and graduation!
While we were in vegas...
We spent some time by the pool...
We spend some time out on the town...
We saw the Blue Man Group
M&M world
Caesar's Palace
The Mirage
Las Vegas strip
Serendipity
Bellagio
inside the Bellagio
the conservatory in the Bellagio
this "painting" is made of flowers
Eiffel Tower
The Cosmopolitan
inside the Cosmopolitan
mmmmm... gelato
We spent a little time on the golf course...
We spent a little time at the temple...
We spend a little time shopping...
at my favorite store
and we spent a little time eating!
We had a fabulous week away from all the stress!
VIVA las vegas!


2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! We're glad you guys had a great trip!
I bet that vegas trip was a little different than the one we had a few years back:) Looks like you guys had tons of fun though I am jealous.
Post a Comment