Tuesday, June 7, 2011

OT school is cool

Even though I have to go to school in the summer, my Occupational Therapy program makes school cool.  

I have six weeks of summer school, two class for the first three weeks and 2 different classes for the last three weeks.  I just finished the first set of classes and I am going to tell you about what I learned.

How to....
make a pinecone bird feeder

grout a tile coaster

plant flowers

tai chi

win a relay race

 do yo-yo tricks

knit

change a tire

make a tissue paper flower

tie a tie

bet on a horse race

make balloon animals

play four square

make a quilt square

play wiffleball in a wheelchair

shave a man's face

decorate a cake
tie dye

Does it sound like I am in graduate school?
mmmmm... 
we also learned how to analyze, modify, grade and adapt each activity.... that was the main purpose of all of this madness.

I was also in a Theory class.  It wasn't as fun.

Onto the next adventures of OT school!

3 comments:

Sheb and Ali said...

I want to be in your kind of school:)

Kelsey said...

sounds fun! love the quilt square!!!

Kellie Henry said...

That looks like my type of school! Sign me up! Just kidding I would literally die!