I love love love my old roomies!
We have so many fabulous memories together....
so we finally had a get together for Cinco de Mayo!
Jake and Cassie
Michael and Julia
Jake and I
Loryn and Mike
I didn't get a picture and Ali and Shelby, but I love them too!
All the girls
(minus a few who couldn't make it)
The boys were talking about the weirdest things...
Who would have thought that we would have all have husbands some day :)
I love you girls!
Thanks so much for coming!


2 comments:
That was so much fun. I am so glad we got together to do it. But now I know we are least favorite since there is not picture of us. Thanks for having us. I am glad I finally made it on the blog. I gotta start me one of these things. I have way too much free time.
I MISS all of you! Wish I could have been there! Looked liked fun! It has been WAY too long since I have seen any of you:(
Post a Comment