I wanted to ride the ferris wheel... but it cost like 8 dollars a person, and we are cheap.
We went to the fair with Tommy and Megan and their cutest little guy, Jaevin. The main highlight of the night was the hypnotist show, which was pretty funny :)
The other highlight.... CARMEL APPLES!
I love these ALOT, I might have a carmel apple making party this fall, would anyone come? It would be really fancy, like rocky mountain chocolate factory apples... mmmmmmmm, so good :)
Oh the Fair, so fun to watch all the crazy people, including these two!
We had a good night people watching, smelling (not eating) all the fried food, watching pig races, seal shows, carnival games, and checking out all the homemade breads, cakes, fudge, and canned peaches.
Until next year :)


2 comments:
Sounds fun!! I want to come to your caramel apple party!
um, i would totally come to your carmel apple party! maybe we should have one in IF when you're up here for thanksgiving!
Post a Comment