I love October because.....
1. Conference weekend, spending time with family, also jake doesn't have meetings all day :)
2. The smell of Fall, nothing else like it.
3. Our ANNIVERSARY! Two years on MONDAY!!!
4. Fall break.... I need to introduce this to USU, its almost as great as spring break.... almost because i have a week off of school and Jake doesn't :(
5. Golfing weather is at its prime.
6. Finally getting in to the swing of things at school so I can do something fun (like going 80s dancing) and not freak out about not studying.
7. Getting together with my friends that live in Salt Lake!
8. Corn mazes and carmel apples and haunted houses and hot cocoa.
9. Sassy boots and sweet scarves and cute jackets, i love accessorizing.
10. Halloween, oh boy how I love to dress up.
10 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment