The amazing Logan to Jackson bike race was last weekend. The race is 206 miles! Someday I dream of riding in this race, but for now I will just cheer on my father in law! Jeff raced in a relay team for Rotary and he had the hardest leg of the race. He went from Preston to Montpelier for 46 miles over immigration canyon.
There goes Jeff in the front of the pic!
Way to go!!
We had a fun evening in Jackson! Jake and I went to the Snake River Brewery for dinner, it was excellent. We went shopping and found some great deals, one of my favorite things in life :) and ate some amazing ice cream, one of Jake's favorite things!
At the Snake River Brewery
Look at the sign at the very top! Jake's in Jackson Hole!!
We sat in the hot tub with some Lotoja racers that night and it made me really want to try out the road bike thing! I really don't enjoy running but I love riding my mountain bike. I think i could fall in love with a road bike if I had the chance. If anyone has a bike i could borrow to try it out, i would love it!
We drove through Idaho Falls on our way back from Jackson and had Sunday dinner with my parents. It was so good to see them, I miss them! Not to mention it was the best meal ever! Barbecued salmon, corn on the cob, fresh fruit, zucchini from the garden, rice and green salad.... and homemade ice cream! What a great weekend, and I'm loving the fall weather!



2 comments:
when I saw this title I thought you had done it (I can totally see you doing it.) and it will be amazing. I only want to do a triathon and I dont know if my bike could do more. If you still lived here you could borrow my bike for the next few months since Im for sure not using it:)
ps. look on ksl and ebay if your serious about the bike. they are really pricey and if your not sure. or borrow one for a while.
Come use my bike! It has had a sad summer not being used, Landon wouldn't let me ride! (pretty sure I would have fallen over) I am itching to get back out and get a few rides in before the season is out, Come over one night and you and I can take mine and Landon's bikes out on Legacy trail. And, if you ever get into this race and need more people to be on a team with you, Landon and I tried to get in a couple of years ago, but to no avail- We will do it with you!!!
Post a Comment