In the meantime I was with my dear cousin Amanda, who is not only my cousin and dear friend, she is also my hairdresser. I finally decided to CUT MY HAIR! I know that some girls would never cut there hair off without telling their husbands because they would be sad, but Jake had been encouraging me to cut it, but I was just not ready. Well.... i finally did it!
BEFORE
AFTER


AFTER
After we chopped it off, I ran to get dinner and headed to the park to meet Jake. So, I was sitting at a picnic table at the very top of the park and I saw Jake pull up and look around for me. After looking at me a few times, he started towards me. He said that he thought it was me but the girl had short hair so he wasn't sure...
He was VERY surprised and VERY excited! It's been fun having shorter hair and I'm finally getting the hang of doing it again. I had short hair all through high school and I've been growing it out for about 3 years. All that hard work gone in just a few snips! It's fun and will be good for summer. So, whose surprise was better?!?
Last weekend I was able to go home to IF and see my brother Chris and his wife Kelsey and sweet baby Logan! He is still so cute and is starting to smile and react a lot more. He is such a good baby! We went golfing and shopping and just visited family.



It was almost a perfect weekend, but Jake was studying for finals. He took all his tests this week and successfully finished another semester at Utah State! I'm so proud of him and how hard he studied all semester. This is the first time that we have been married and he doesn't have to study, I don't know what we will do with all of our time together! I'm excited!
Last weekend I was able to go home to IF and see my brother Chris and his wife Kelsey and sweet baby Logan! He is still so cute and is starting to smile and react a lot more. He is such a good baby! We went golfing and shopping and just visited family.
It was almost a perfect weekend, but Jake was studying for finals. He took all his tests this week and successfully finished another semester at Utah State! I'm so proud of him and how hard he studied all semester. This is the first time that we have been married and he doesn't have to study, I don't know what we will do with all of our time together! I'm excited!


7 comments:
Wow you are brave.. I wouldnt cut my hair even if dave said I could cause my hair takes Forever to grow!! But I really like your new look. So now that you guys have all this free time maybe we can get together and do something fun let us know??
LOVE the hair and LOVE the baby! :)
your hair is sooo cute! I love it!
Court!! I miss you so much! I hope you have tummy yummy for me all the time. Your hair really is super cute I hope you are still loving it! When are you going to come down and visit? We have a guest room just waiting for you to occupy! Love Ya!
Courtney - love the haircut! Thanks for posting a picture so i can copy it sometime! glad to see you in the blog world:)
court
seeing you with your hair cut short reminds me so much of high school. it is so cute!! thanks for calling me last weekend when you were up, so close yet so far apart!!
Cute Hair!! I love it
Post a Comment