Well, Friday night finally came along and he told me we were eating at 7:30. He came home with some gorgeous flowers!!! He picked them out all by himself and I think the arrangement is beautiful, such happy spring colors! What an amazing husband I have. He is such a sweetheart. Then we got in the car and he still wouldn't tell me where we were going... we ended up at this little restaurant called Le Nonne.

It is the cutest Italian restaurant in a little house. I have ALWAYS wanted to go there because I've heard so much about it but I've never been. It is just a little house and only has 10 or 12 tables. It was such a fun place and the food delicious and very authentic Italian. Thanks Jake!!!! I am such a lucky girl to have such a sweet and thoughtful guy! You are the best husband!


3 comments:
woohoo!! Congrats on the six months! I love surprises!!
wow, i'd say those 6 months flew. it is so crazy how fast time goes. but its so good to see that you're still happily married.
Happy anniversary! We celebrated ours too on Friday..still need to post about it. But yay for marriage. Glad he surprised you!
Post a Comment