I love my new bike! I got it a few weeks ago and it was so fun to bring camping. Isn't it so pretty!! The only problem was that I didn't want it to get muddy so I had to wait until it stopped raining to go!
We rode our bikes down by the beach and the lake looked so blue and beautiful! It was such a fun little bike ride.
During all the rainstorms we kept ourselves pretty entertained, playing games and eating good snacks. This is during an intense game of Rummikub with Jake's mom and all his aunts. We also had a huge game of Apples to Apples where all 13 of us played! We also played some ping pong, sang along with guitars, and watched a movie.
Thanks for taking us on a fun weekend getaway Jeff and Carolyn! It was so good to get away from work for a few days and relax with family.
Beautiful cold Bear Lake, or as Jake's dad calls it, "Burr Lake." We didn't get the chance to go swimming.... maybe next time :)


2 comments:
Man.. that made me miss everyone even more than usual!! It looked like it was so much fun! Thats so cool that you got a new bike...it is very pretty! Well.. we will be seeing ya soon, and a lot more often!! haha I can't wait..we are gonna have so much fun this summer! love ya
that looks like such a fun weekend! i wish we could have come played! and i LOVE your bike! i totally understand about not wanting to get it messy. our spare bedroom is still waiting for you guys!! and i am super excited to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment