Monday, June 1, 2009

ONE WORD

Where is your cell phone? purse

Your significant other? sweet

Your hair? short

Your mother? amazing

Your father? funny

Your favorite thing? sunshine

Your dream last night? baby

Your favorite drink? greentea

Your dream/goal? happiness

What room are you in? office

Your hobby? golf

Your fear? parenting

Where do you want to be in 6 years? house

Where were you last night? walking

Something that you aren't? lazy

Muffins? blueberry

Wish list item? house

Last thing you did? lunch

What are you wearing? capris

TV? 24

Your pets? none

Your Friends? sassy

Your life? blessed

Your mood? optimistic

Missing someone? mom

Drinking? water

Smoking? never

Your car? Lexy

Something you're not wearing? nail polish

Your favorite store? target

Your favorite color? turquoise

When is the last time you cried? yesterday

Where do you go to over and over? work

My favorite place to eat? pf changs

place I'd like to be at right now? cabo

1 comment:

Kellie Henry said...

I hope I am your #1 sassy friend!!!