A few weeks ago, Karley and I threw a baby shower for my best friend Kellie! It was so fun too see all the adorable little girl things there are out there because I only have nephews!!

Well last week on May 31st, Kellie had her baby! Kaymbree is a beautiful little girl. One of the most adorable newborns I have ever seen!!! She has tons of dark hair! I was able to go down and visit this last weekend and I could not stop staring at her. She's just a doll! I just can't believe that Kellie has a baby, we have been friends since middle school and we have been through so much. Kaymbree is lucky to have such wonderful loving parents. Congrats to Dan and Kellie on having such an adorable little girl.... and I hope they don't mind if I come and visit a lot. Kaymbree will just keep getting more beautiful!


4 comments:
What a pretty little girl! Its always funny to me now to see dark headed/skinned babies because Logan is so light! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
She is so beautiful! That's going to be me soon....and hopefully you come visit!
Thank you so much Courtney! That is so cute of you. We loved having you over and we need to hangout more! Kaymbree loves you guys already and wants to have another play date! Thanks again for the great shower too! Love ya girl!
Courtney, I just found your blog. You are so freakin photogenic. You look gorgeous in every single one of your pictures. Hope to see you at Buncos!
Post a Comment