I love Halloween.
I get to dress up... carve designs in vegetables... eat goodies...
and dance to the Montser Mash.
When else can you do that?
I have always wanted to carve a white pumpkin... who hasn't?
Jake loves batman and I love owls...
I think I carved an owl in my pumpkin last year... so what...
I'm still obsessed and just so you know... I liked owls before they were cool...
We had a few friends over on Halloween for some soup and carmel apples. It was a fantastic night!
Jake and I turned our 1930's Hollywood costumes into a corpse bride and groom... creepy
Cleopatra & Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde

and Lois Lane & Clark Kent/Superman
Caramel apples are one of my all time favorite things.
We had some delicious homemade caramel with tons of toppings.
Delish.
Hope everyone had a spooky Halloween!
If you didn't... try dressing up like a zombie and every time you look in the mirror... you will get spooked!













No comments:
Post a Comment