Sunday, November 11, 2012

little red table

This is the cutest little table that I inherited from my Grandma Webb.  I have so many memories eating breakfast at this table in my grandma's kitchen.  I am so lucky to have this table and the memories it carries with it.

I have been wanting to give it a little makeover ever since I got it.  So I finally decided I had the time to do it....

Here is the best before picture we had.  The table had a few heat marks and needed a little love.

Stripping, not as fun as it sounds...


 Before picture of the chair

Sanding and priming



The color: fabulous red



The red was pretty fabulous and so bright...  

The glaze toned it down and made it the perfect red.

The table found a home in our living room.  I love it and it will be fun to see where it ends up in future homes.  It's such a cute little red table.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Love the table! Happy anniversary, looks like you guys had fun!