We went to Idaho Falls for the rainy memorial weekend. We tried to golf on Saturday morning (my first time out on the course since surgery!!) and it was raining so hard we played 6 holes and threw in the towel...
I was wearing my rain gear and jake's gangster hat. It reminded my of high school golf when we played so many matches and tournaments in the rain. I couldn't believe that I was actually playing in the rain by choice! We gave up when it continued to rain harder instead of letting up. It ended up raining all the rest of the day and the next!
We enjoyed ourselves even through all the rain. We spend some time watching basketball...
and cuddling with this cute little guy.
My nephews are so cute. Logan got his teeth cleaned!
Ryan just snuggled with everyone all weekend.
Saturday night we took at trip to Orange Leaf. Self serve frozen yogurt.
My concoction included coconut, cookies and cream and a little pineapple.
Chris and Kelsey
My dad and I
Jake thought he was getting a bite of my tasty combination... no way :)
We tried out the golfing again on Monday and it went a lot smoother (and dryer)
My skills are a little rusty but my knee did great... I could only play 9 before my knee started feeing pretty sore, but I will be back :)
Monday afternoon we made some homemade raspberry ice cream. Best stuff in the world... made from home grown raspberries. Yum.
It was a fun weekend with the family. I was so glad to be able to stay for Monday!





















No comments:
Post a Comment