Friday, January 28, 2011

{scared of} speaking


We have to speak in church on sunday.

I am scared of public speaking.
I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it.

I am nervous.
Okay, terrified.

Our new ward is no longer full of nice young smiling married couples.
It's full of scary old knowledgeable people.
I may die.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

you won't die. you will be great! Let me know how it goes-- Good Luck- Loves!!

Mer said...

They will be charmed by you - best of luck.

ashley and mike said...

i am the same way, seriously, i can't even handle it. i would give you words of encouragement, but that never helps me. i just want to tell people to shove it when they say it will be just fine. haha, but that's just me. good luck.

Michelle said...

You both did an awesome job! You should be proud of yourselves. You did it!!! Couldn't tell you were nervous, one bit. :)