Monday, February 7, 2011

Quarter of a Century

Well, I made it.
I survived my talk in church... and I made it to a quarter century old!
I turned 25 years old yesterday.
That seems a lot older that 24.  
Oh well, i'm happy, healthy, and in love.

We have been celebrating my birthday for about a week, just the way i like it :) My parents came down last weekend and we had a really great time.

 We went to Happy Sumo for dinner.  It was SO GOOD.

 We went to see Harry Potter 7.  
I think I might be a little obsessed with HP now.  We got the 6 CD set for Christmas so we have been having a Harry Potter marathon since then.  We were so excited to finally see the new one.  
I can't wait for the last one to come out!

I got some cute new clothes from my parents, and an ADORABLE entry way table.  Pictures to come soon!  My mom and I had a fabulous day shopping at IKEA and some cute little shops in SLC.  Jake and my dad had a nice relaxing day until dinner and HP.  That sunday was when we had to speak in church.  It was great to have my parents there so I could look out and see a familiar face in the crowd, since we are in a new ward.  We had an awesome time with my parents.  I am so grateful for them and everything they do for us.  
Love you Mom and Dad!

This past Saturday night I had a little birthday shindig.  
It was a blast.  It was so good to get together with good friends and just have some fun.

 Cake and sparkler candles!

 Ice cream and various favorite toppings, brought to you by the party guests :)

 Tommy and Jake, eating some ice cream.

 Michelle and Brad

 Amanda and Landon

 MMMM, yummy ice cream!

 Michelle and I

 A little Wii Michael Jackson experience.

Thriller

 Dirty Diana

 Black or White

The Way You Make Me Feel

Well, thats it, the big 25.

Then yesterday, we went to Logan for our niece Estee's baby blessing.  It was a great day and it was good to see all of Jake's family.  We watched the Superbowl and celebrated my birthday.



 I had lots of help to blow out the candles!

Thanks everyone for the great day and all of the birthday wishes!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love the sparkler candles on your cake! Glad you had a fun birthday!

Amanda said...

Thanks for letting us party with you! I am so glad that you had a great birthday, and nice work on getting to celebrate for a week- that is the ONLY way to celebrate a birthday!

Karley and Brandon said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. So sorry to have missed it... and love the Vday mix. love ya