Every year for Valentines day I make myself a valentine's mix. I pride myself in my amazing mixes and my valentine mix does not disappoint. I usually share the wealth and make copies for my girlfriends but this year I have been so dang busy, I haven't had time to make copies for my girls.... sorry :) I thought I'd just tell you my fabulous list of songs that made the cut this year.
1. Long Hot Summer - Keith Urban
2. Bloom - Mae
3. Skinny Genes - Eliza Doolittle
4. Felt Good On My Lips - Tim McGraw
5. All Day Long - Billy Currington
6. Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's
7. King of Anything - Sara Bareilles
8. Marry Me - Train
9. Just a Dream - Nelly
10. Bridges - Windsor Drive
11. I Do - Colbie Caillat
12. Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean w/ Kelly Clarkson
13. Some Kind if Wonderful - Michael Buble
14. Strip Me - Natasha Bedingfield
15. Closer - Corinne Bailey Rae
16. Let Me Down Easy - Billy Currington
17. Sparks Fly- Taylor Swift
18. There Goes My Baby - Usher
19. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
20. Closer to Love - Mat Kearney
If you haven't heard one of these songs, shame on you. They are all SO GOOD.
Another note about my valentine's mixes... they aren't all gooey love songs. They are happy cheery songs that make you feel good. Not depressing love songs that make you cry if you aren't in love, just feel good songs.
So if you come and visit me, I will make you a CD. Those are the stipulations :)
And Keith... if you are reading this, you are #1 on the list for a reason...
will you be my valentine?



2 comments:
So I know I'm your cousin, not technically one of your girlfriends.....but u should make me a copy when you're not busy! :)
I am so coming to visit not only for a cd but because I miss you and I need to come see you.
Post a Comment