Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a few {100} fun pics

I'm really not going to post 100 pictures.... this is my 100th post!  Whoa!  This seems to be a big thing for some people so I thought I would announce it as well.  It has only taken me 2 years and 3 months since I started this blog to make it to 100 posts.  Maybe I should blog more or maybe i should do more homework... thats debatable :)

I thought I would share some pics of some fun memories that have happened that I didn't necessarily blog about.  
Here goes...

 the day that Jake told me he loved me. aw :)

  bff kellie. visiting her in san diego.

 cabo, when we were dating. young and in love.

 dad took me to a jazz playoff game.

 yup, i dressed up like a smurf for halloween.

 the day that I met Jake.  sweet huh, who else has a picture of that.

 here is proof that I did road construction. for 2 summers of my life.

 i like golfing.

 my facebook profile pic when I met jake.  cross country skiing in a one-peice. not embarrassing at all.

 my brother and I graduated from utah state on the same day. may 3 2008.

on the beach on our honeymoon.  


 angels landing.  i might have been a teensy bit scared.

engaged.

first camping trip with jake's family.  it rained the whole week.

 love.

 amazing amanda doing my hair for my wedding.

 all my besties at my wedding luncheon.

 honeymoon + underwater camera = hours of entertainment

 my very good friend ashley took this pic as we came out of the temple and gave it to us at out reception. how awesome is that.

 snorkel masks are always flattering.

we love cabo.

more proof of doing road construction.

freaking awesome roommates.  miss these girls.

i had long hair.

now it's short.

Thanks for enjoying my 100th post!  
I'm glad that someone reads this blog. 
 I'm glad that I take a bazillion pictures so i can capture all of these memories and share them with you.  
I hope that someone reads this blog....
Now leave me a comment :)
please.

9 comments:

Mer said...

I love all the pictures and the little recap of your last few years:) Congrats on hitting 100!

Kristen. Jason. Sofie said...

I love reading your blog and seeing what you good looking people are up to. Great photos. And way to go blogger! 100 posts! Yahoo! Lets double date sometime... We're in slc too!

The Whitmers said...

Happy 100th Post! Your new house looks so cute! We hope that you are enjoying it!

Amanda said...

Yay 100! That is really impressive- seeing as how I blog once every month or so! :) I may not blog like you, but I do love me some photo ops! Thanks again for the other night, I can't tell you how much I needed that. You are the BEST!!

Kellie Henry said...

I am so pumped that I made 2 pictures on your 100th post! Wahoo! Love ya girl!

Traci said...

I didn't know you did road construction!?! MIss you!!

Rachel and Jason said...

Courtney! Very fun post :) Looks like life is good for you two. Keep it up! P.S. Where does time go? Weird.

meag said...

cute post and i LOVE that red dress your wearing in the last picture.

meag said...

cute post and i LOVE that red dress your wearing in the last picture.