Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thanks and Showers

Thanks for the good luck wishes.  My interview last weekend was scary and pretty tough!  They had us write an on site essay about occupational therapy, which is stressful anyways and we only had a hour to write two pages!  Then we had a group activity and an individual interview.  I was very nervous, it is hard to be yourself when you are so nervous!  They told us to be ourselves because they really want to get to know us.... yeah right.... how am i suppose to be myself with all those nerves!  I guess we will see which direction our lives are going to go according to their decision.  There are 60 people applying and 30 spots, so 50% chance..... I won't find out until the end of March.    Keep praying for me :)

Last weekend we threw a baby shower for Karley and her soon to be sweet little baby girl!

Ali, Kellie and I
{the throwers of the shower}

 Kellie's cute house in Layton, where we had the shower, and yes that is a chocolate fountain!!

Karley!
{reciever of the shower}

 
Everyone that came!

Opening presents, a Bumbo from Ali!!

We played this funny game that we had to hold a potato between our legs and drop it in the cup... birthing the potato??!?  Here are some funny pics of the game.

missed!

 Get low!!

Congrats Karley!  I'm so excited for you and Brandon!!

We are looking forward to our spring break... 
counting down the days actually... 
15 days to go till we are here.....
Warm, sunny and loving life.... in 15 days!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sure you did great in your interview! They would be crazy to not want you in their program!! Plus, you had your adorable red purse, that alone should make them want you!! Your shower looks like a ton of fun. It was great to have you over and to see you for a bit. If you only have 15 days till Cabo then that means that we only have like 24. (15 is way better) Wish we were there together, so so so sad!!

Kelsey said...

I am itching to get out all of my shorts/capris/flip flops etc. but am making myself wait until next week...I did get out my swimming suits though! I am so excited for Cabo and am simultaneously freaked out about leaving Logan. (I'm sure he will be fine but it is still weird to be apart for that long.)

We can't wait to see you and Jake! We show your picture to Logan every day and tell him who you are to help him remember!

Kellie Henry said...

It was so much fun to see you and hang out!! We really need to do it more. Thanks for all your help with the shower! You will get into the program for sure! Love ya girl and have fun on vacation! SO JEALOUS!!!