Jake and I met at Beaver Mountain winter of 2007, we fell in love in Cabo and got married on October 11th 2008 in Idaho Falls! I graduated from Utah State in May of 2008 and worked for a couple years before going back to school at the University of Utah for a Masters Degree. I am finally finished with school and now I work as an Occupational Therapist! Jake graduated in the spring of 2011 from USU with a degree in business administration. After working for the Hotel Monaco in the finance department, he now works in Salt Lake for a private investment company.
5 comments:
WE LOVE YOU! You will be amazing!! And if you need something to distract you from being nervous...Mexico is in 3 weeks!
Good Luck Court!! You'll do great!
Good luck!!
Hope it goes well!
You will do great!! And I can promise you a good night's sleep in our comfy guest bedroom! I'll see you tonight!!
GOOD LUCK!!! Your going to do an amazing job! Just be yourself!
Post a Comment