I am 24 years..... old? NOPE! I'm young alive and lovin life!!!!! I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have the best husband and most fabulous family!!! My parent came to spend the weekend with me for my birthday. We had a blast spending time with them and Jake's family. We only needed Chris, Kelsey and Logan to complete the crew.... (missed you!)
Birthday Dinner
I had a little helper while I was opening my presents!
He wasn't too excited about any of the things inside though....
Kelsey made me these adorable table runners!
New red purse :)
I also got a new set of scriptures with Courtney Larsen on them!
24 candles!
My little helper blowing out the candles :)
The whole gang
We saw AVATAR... again :)
I got a little alumni Aggie gear!
"Welcome to the Ferocious Spectrum"
We went to the basketball game that night which was actually part of my dad's Christmas present. We played Nevada. They are a tough team and it was a very good game but of course, we came out on top! Go AGGIES!
I had the best day and I was so glad to spend it with my family. Thanks for making my day so special!!!!!!


4 comments:
Happy Birthday!
It looks like a Great Birthday Weekend!! So glad for great parents that make it special! Your birthday present wont be here till September!! ;) So excited to see you next weekend!
oh am i the most terrible cousin or what? i totally spaced telling you happy birthday, so.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! better late than never, right? so when will you be making your way to idaho falls next???
I'm glad you had such a fun birthday! We miss, miss, miss you guys!! 4 weeks till Mexico!
Post a Comment