Wednesday, January 6, 2010

the EVE of the New Year

We went to Salt Lake for New Years EVE!


Mike, Amber, Jake and I decided to head down to the big city and check out the party.  It was COLD but we had a lot of fun!  There was a lot of stuff going on and a lot of people there.



 
Dinner before the big night.

We had dinner at Bajio because the wait at the Cheesecake Factory was 2 hours!!  And we all love Bajio!
We headed downtown and bundled up.  Here are some of the things going on....


Fire Dancers


Snowboarding Rail Jam


A large abominable snowman named Yeti


Lots of bands playing good tunes


We had a blast (except our toes were FREEZING!)


We had to take one break to thaw out our tootsies and get some hot cocoa. The band that was playing right before midnight was so fun.  They were kind of a jump swing band, with a guy and a girl singing.  Way good!

Then........ 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1.......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!


The next morning we went snowboarding at the Beav. 


It was a blast!  It was our first time this season and I always forget how much I LOVE snowboarding.  I can't wait to go aton this year!


And the next night we went to visit my best friends in Karley's new house in Eden.  She had a beautiful house and Kellie has a darling baby girl, didn't get any pics while little Kaymbree was awake, but she is the cutest!  It was so fun to see them and catch up.  I'm also glad that our husbands get along!

No comments: