Christmas is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
We were so lucky this year. We had Christmas twice! When we got home from Idaho Falls, we went up to Jake's family and had a little Christmas with them. We had a delicious dinner and opened some presents. It was fun to see them open our gifts that we had made or picked out for them. Camden was so excited, we got him his very own flashlight!
I made scarves for Carolyn and Amber, and Amber gave me a scarf!! Here we are in our cute new scarves.
Jake got some all weather, all everything boots to wear in the snow, mud and rain..... Camden wanted to try them on!! HA!!! (and you can see the little flashlight we got him hooked to his belt!)
What a cute little boy!
All of us together!
We are so lucky to have two amazing families! It is so fun to spend time with each family and celebrate this special holiday season. We are so grateful for the support and love that both of our families show us. We are so blessed.


2 comments:
So, I'm not quite sure where I have been, but I just got all caught up on your blogging. I was three behind! So, it looks like your Christmas (both of them) were fantastic! You do have such a cute and great family! Happy birthday to Chris and Logan. Hope you had some fab holidays and a great New Years! Loves--
Looks like your holiday was so fun! It was great getting together with you this weekend!
Post a Comment