Friday, December 11, 2009

Lights and Trees



Last weekend we met my parents down in Salt Lake.  We had a blast!!



 My mom and I did a little Christmas shopping.  We also did a lot of looking!  We went to Gardener Village and I visited my favorite store.  It is called Down To Earth.  I think it was made for me, everything in the store is my style.  Someday when we have a house and oodles of money, I will decorate my whole house from there!  We also stopped by Tia Pan and Gateway.  I honestly believe that shopping is one of my favorite hobbies.  My mom and I are soooo good at it!  We found our new motto....  this is exactly what we do!!



Jake and my Dad stay very entertained hanging out in the apple store.  They could be in there for hours!



 This is the huge Christmas tree at the Gateway mall. If you haven't ever seen it, you should!  It has color changing lights that are synchronized to music, AWESOME!



We went to Temple Square to see the beautiful lights.  It's so amazing how many lights and how many people are as crazy as us to be out there in the freezing weather. 





My momma & dad in the Joseph Smith Mem Building.... Beautiful tree











It was so fun to spend some quality time with my parents and take a break before finals week.  I am looking forward to going to Idaho Falls for Christmas to see the whole family!

1 comment:

Sharee said...

the lights at temple square were amazing this year. You took some great pictures. Love your shopping motto.