Thursday, January 21, 2010

Notta Lotta

I haven't posted anything in a while because we haven't been up to much.... and still nothing new.  Here are a few things we have been doing.


1. I sent in my application to the University of Utah Occupational Therapy program.  I won't know if I got accepted until March, so pray for me.

2. Jake started back in school and is BUSY, once again.

3. We went on our first date, 2 years ago on January 15th :)



4. We saw Avatar....  my new FAVORITE MOVIE! I want to see it again and again, and I want to be an avatar.... if that is possible. It really is so dang good. If you haven't seen it, see it.  If you have, see it again, with me!

5. I am back working full time, going to the gym, making dinner, and going to sleep... repeat.



6. I am trying to plan a reunion with all my roomies... I miss them all so much and I hope I get to see them all!!!!


7. 24 started again!!! Go Jack and Chloe! (and freddy)

8. I started an oil painting class, it is so much fun. I have to take it for a pre-req for OT school.... kinda wierd. Jake is taking it with me so that makes it even better!

9. I want to go snowboarding. Good thing we are finally getting some snow. Bad thing is Jake's knee is in bad shape so we will see if we follow the doctors orders... or not.


10. We wished we lived on a beach.

That's about all I can think of for now. I'll let you know about any other updates!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We are going to Avatar this weekend. I think we are going to try to go to the Imax theater in Sandy, I'll let you know what I think. It was so good to see you last week!!