Here's Jake being such a good driver...
We had a really great time. Pictures went well, I guess :) The photographer said she hopes we all look good because she was just snapping photos when the baby was smiling!! It was so fun to spend time with Chris and Kelsey and my cute, cute nephew Logan! He is getting so big!!! He loves to eat and he is still so smiley and happy all the time, I guess unless he is hungry!
I just love being with my family! We went shopping with my mom, one of my most favorite pastimes ;) We watched some golf with my dad, another favorite. We played a few games, and I still love my brother, even if he ALWAYS wins! Jake and I went to the temple, it was really good to go back to the Idaho Falls temple, it reminded me so much of our wedding day, beautiful... and a little overcast.
The reason that they came to town was my brother plays in the Idaho Falls Country Club Member Guest Tourney with my dad. They did pretty well but its hard to compare when they WON last year. It was suppose to be rainy and cold but the weather turned out to be really nice when they were out playing.
We had to get some ice cream while we were all together.... Chris LOVES ice cream!
I hope that I get to see them again before Christmas! We'll see how life goes :)


1 comment:
LOVE the picture of Chris and the ice cream! I totally cracked up!
Post a Comment