Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School



Today was the first day back at school this wonderful fall semester. I don't know if you know but, I am going back to school. I graduated last May of 2008 and have been working for the last year at a physical therapy clinic. I am getting ready to apply to a Masters program for Occupational Therapy at the University of Utah. So... I have to take a few classes this semester at USU to fill all of the pre reqs.

I felt a little weird up on campus today, first of all I'm married now, so it's not all about checking out the guys and being a social butterfly, its mostly about school. Second, I feel old because a couple of my classes are with lotsa freshman and they are sooo little! But, I do love people watching!

Jake has a full schedule this semester and is going to be busy busy busy. The one good thing about all of this is we get to take a class TOGETHER! We both have to take Physics, so we are taking it this semester, which isn't going to be a fun class but at least we can stay up all night studying the same thing :)

It sure was an interesting first day back, but I'll get back into the swing of things. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Karley and Brandon said...

Court! That's awesome. Good luck girl!

Unknown said...

Good Luck!! Hurry and get USU out of the way so you can move down here!!

Lauren Tatton said...

Good luck!

Julienne said...

I also started my master's program yesterday after being MIA for 4.5 years. Now talk about feeling old. I need to make a post about it mainly it will be venting but it is weird being married and going to school. Good luck to you!