My adorable cousin Brooke got married!
I was so excited to venture over to Boise with my parents to her wedding and see my brother & sis-in-law and their new house... and to play with my cute nephews!
I rode with my parents and watched 2 movies... like a kid again :)
Waiting outside the temple after the beautiful ceremony.
This is my mom and 3 of her siblings with my gramps!
Kelsey, my mom & I.
My beautiful cousins, Jessica and Annalise
Laughing picture :)
Mom, Dad, Bro and Sis & I.
Me and the beautiful bride, Brookie!!!
Adorable reception: an old fashion Retro Drive-In Ice Cream Parlor
...with a photo booth with dress ups!
Golfing the next day with my family!
The original Webb foursome!!!
That night we took Logan to the driving range.
Papa Webb giving Logan some pointers.
The next day we went flying kites in the good ole Idaho wind.
Vonnie Papa and Logan!


I told you I was just like a kid watching a movie in the back of the car :)
I'm so happy for Harmon and Brooke and I had so much fun hanging with these cute boys!
























No comments:
Post a Comment