Sunday, June 2, 2013

{last} summer

Since graduation I have been celebrating my last summer.  After I start my job I will never have a summer break again.  That's a daunting thing, so I must live it up.  

I wish that I had tons of money now that I have all this time so I could travel the world or something, but I don't, so I will have to settle for doing what I can with my time off.  I started out the summer break doing stuff outside, biking, hiking and enjoying the sunshine.  We had a fun memorial day weekend spending time with all the people we love.

I have also done a few fun things that are partly new to me, like....

...climbing.




First, we repelled down this cliff...



a little panicked.


cool as a cucumber.


made it!






Then we climbed up the cliff.





It was fun!


We have been hiking a few times, this time with some friends to dog lake.


It was gorgeous and it was still early in the year, so we need to go again because I bet it is so green and beautiful now.


The Zoo!
I have been wanting to visit the zoo since we moved to Salt Lake and we finally went!  We happened to go on probably one of the busiest days of the year, memorial day.... but it was still a ton of fun.  We went with our niece and nephew which makes it a bit more exciting for some. Not me. I love the zoo, kids or not :)



Estee and I


Cam and Mike


Jake, Cam and I



The ladies


The guys





Cam and Estee on the carousal!

What a fun start to the summer!!



No comments: