Thursday, January 31, 2013

just normal january

January was pretty normal.  

I started my last semester of school which consists of an internship at Granite School District here in Salt Lake.  It has been great and I just passed my halfway point this last week.  I have been working with lots of kids with a variety of challenges and disabilities.  It has been tough but also so fun and rewarding.  

I don't really like January.  
Christmas is over.
It seems like Spring is months and months away.
It is freezing cold.
Not a lot of exciting stuff happens.

But here were a few of the not so normal things that happened...


 Emily and I met Gordon Hayward. again.

We were hoping that he didn't recognize us form last month when we met him...

I went to my first Utah gymnastics meet with my good friend Kelsie.  
It was a blast and I miss her and love her.

I couldn't believe how packed it was.  Apparently, gymnastics is a big deal.


We went to a Sundance Film with some good friends.  
The movie was a downer but the company was great!

Wajma (An Afgan Love Story)

We even meet the director ;) and he has an amazing accent and great hair.

So long January.  February is a much better month in my book.

No comments: