While we were up in Idaho we celebrated some birthdays...
Ryan turned 1 on December 23rd
Chris turned 30!!!! on December 28th
Logan will turn 4 on January 7th
I got a cake pop maker for Christmas and decided to try it out for the birthday boys.
Logan was my trusty assistant during the cake pop dipping.
Cake pops were a success.
I am excited to try many varieties of cake pops!
Ryan loved taking the bows off the presents. He squealed each time! Ryan is such a sweet little guy. I just love him. One year old!!
Happy Birthday big brother. I can't believe you are 30!
Logan will be 4 years old in about a week. He is the smartest little guy around. He is so fun and he loves the attention from his aunt and uncle!
Happy Birthday Boys!















1 comment:
That cake pop maker is awesome! Happy Holidays - and I loved the recap of your year.
Post a Comment