The worst day to have the 4th of July is.... Wednesday. Especially since I am doing an internship this summer and have to work every day, including the holidays...
Seeing how the 4th of July is my favorite holiday ever, I was pretty bummed when I found out I had to work. I love being in Idaho Falls for the 4th.
best. fireworks. ever.
I was so sad. We tried to find a way to drive up there and watch the fireworks. It was a crazy idea that involved a lot of driving, not much sleep, and working at 7 a.m. the next day. It almost would have been worth it.
best. fireworks. ever.
I was so sad. We tried to find a way to drive up there and watch the fireworks. It was a crazy idea that involved a lot of driving, not much sleep, and working at 7 a.m. the next day. It almost would have been worth it.
Working at my internship on the 4th wasn't so bad. We held a few groups so we could be done early. I was in charge of fruit parfaits... and I didn't even get to eat one because someone at mine...
To make the holiday a little better, we decided to have a BBQ with some friends that were going to be around. And of course, a theme was needed.... kabobs :) chicken kabobs, veggie kabobs, appetizer kabobs, dessert kabobs.
To make the holiday a little better, we decided to have a BBQ with some friends that were going to be around. And of course, a theme was needed.... kabobs :) chicken kabobs, veggie kabobs, appetizer kabobs, dessert kabobs.
These were delish, caprese kabobs.
Caribbean kabobs.
Festive do-it-yourself dessert kabobs
We had a fun afternoon playing with water balloons!
Our 4th of July kabob BBQ was a success!
We went to the fireworks that night at sugarhouse park.
It was good, but hardly compares with Idaho Falls.... Next year I will be in IF
no. matter. what.
I still love fireworks and BBQs and festive music, even if I wasn't in IF.
Happy 4th of July!
Caribbean kabobs.
Our 4th of July kabob BBQ was a success!
We went to the fireworks that night at sugarhouse park.
It was good, but hardly compares with Idaho Falls.... Next year I will be in IF
no. matter. what.
I still love fireworks and BBQs and festive music, even if I wasn't in IF.
Happy 4th of July!








No comments:
Post a Comment