Tuesday, July 31, 2012

First on the #1 tee...

from Idaho Falls, Idaho... Courtney Webb... I mean... Larsen...

Since my knee surgery I haven't been able to play much golf. I miss it so much!  

I was glad that my mom still wanted me to play in the Ladies Member Guest Tournament with her.



We had quite the target on our backs... because we were the returning champions!


We had a great time playing in the practice round, putting contest, scramble, chapman and best ball!  


We played good.  Not bad, not great.  We ended up 3rd place in the putting contest and 6th place in the championship flight in the tournament.  It was a fantastic weekend.  I could play golf every day!

Driving Range


Putting Contest



The putting contest was a lot of fun!  There is real sand traps, out of bounds, and tunnels and obstacles set up in the way.  There was also a play off hole, with a tiny hole just big enough for the ball to go in.  We went to the play off hole twice... and I made the 15 ft putt into the tiny hole... twice!!



Final Scoreboard: 
We won $40 for the putting contest and $90 for 6th place... not bad for a gimpy knee!


They better watch out for us next year!

No comments: