Thursday, May 17, 2012

color me

 Color Me Rad 5K

Jake ran in this 5K to support a co-worker whose daughter has cancer.  She wanted everyone to wear orange tutu's :)

A few of my classmates also ran in the race, so I went to support everyone... since I'm not allowed to run...yet.

Pre-race white t-shirts with my OT girls...

and Jake and his orange tutu.

 Ready, set, GO!


 There goes jake... flying by in his tutu

Michelle and Brad

 Finish line!

 Jake and his co-workers


 Jake and Brad

OT classmates


 You really want a kiss.... ew

 okay... maybe a teeny one

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Way to go with all the posts Court! I Love all the cute pictures! The tutu is a great look on Jake! ;) So jealous that you got to hang out at City Creek!

Meg said...

When Jake was telling us about this race he somehow forgot to mention the tutu... somehow. :)