For Mother's Day this year I gave my mom a weekend to hang out with me! Actually, Jake gave my mom and I a night at Hotel Monaco to hang out and go shopping at City Creek.
We were on the top floor of the hotel and had a great view.
It was my first time at City Creek and it was amazing. I love shopping anyways, so it was even more amazing to be at such an spectacular outdoor mall.
We sat by the fountains soaking up the sunshine and watching some little kids run around in the water. We also found some cute things and of course, some great deals.
We went into Tiffany & Co. and there were plenty of things that we loved. My favorite was a necklace with a key pendant. Loved it.
We had such a blast spending time together. I love just hanging with my mom :) We celebrated with my mom a week early so we could head up to Logan for Mother's Day weekend.
Happy Mother's Day to both of our great Moms!





No comments:
Post a Comment