Jake and I went to PF Changs the night of my birthday. It was delicious.
We even got a free piece of Great Wall of Chocolate Cake.
Then to watch the Bachelor with some friends and have some more dessert... ice cream pie...
Jake gave me tickets to Lady Antebellum on Valentines Day for my birthday!
That weekend my parents came down to help around the house...
turns out it was for a surprise birthday party :)
My mom took me shopping to get get out of the house...
Shopping is a lot more difficult with crutches and a gimpy leg...
I was very very surprised, Jake did a great job of planning such a fun party.
I was so surprised that I forgot to take any pics...
Thanks everyone for coming!
My mom thinks it is funny that I want cooking stuff for my birthday...
The next week we went to Lady Antebellum for Valentines day! Since I am not the biggest fan of V-day, this was the perfect solution. A great concert, and they were amazing.
red piano
cell phones as lighters
There is another story to go along with the concert... but I will save it for another post (since it has to do with school).
Another birthday come and gone... and now I am 26.
I am usually very excited about my birthday, but this year was a little different. I seem to be more stressed than ever... school, my upcoming surgery, and all that goes along with regular life.
I appreciate Jake and all of my friends and family for making it special even though I was a little down.
I think I need a vacation or something :)











No comments:
Post a Comment