Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ACL

I went to the doctor and had an MRI.

I tore my ACL.

I have to have surgery.

I just have to decide who I want to cut me open and when.  

Probably during spring break.


I asked for a new ACL for my birthday but no one came through, dangit.

I went to one doctor today, I like him.  
Dr. Pepper.
Seriously.  Dr. Pepper Murray.

He told me I would be back to good in 4 months.  
That is better than 6.
He also called me an extreme female athlete, that made me like him too :)

2 comments:

Kami and Joe said...

We have seen a few patients who have had him do their acl's and they all seemed to do really great! I am so sorry that you have to do surgery though, especially an acl. They seem almost as bad as a total knee. :( if things don't work out with Dr Murray, Dr Marlowe goble is an amazing knee surgeon that our clinic highly recommends. Good luck court!

Mer said...

So sorry - what a pain! I guess in more ways than one... So do you just have to hobble around for now?