We just got back from a fabulous week in San Diego!
It was so nice to leave all the stress behind and forget about school for a while! I caught a cold right before we left so I was under the weather for the first couple days, but it was great to be able to just relax with family and not have to worry about going to class while I was sick.
It was so nice to leave all the stress behind and forget about school for a while! I caught a cold right before we left so I was under the weather for the first couple days, but it was great to be able to just relax with family and not have to worry about going to class while I was sick.
On the plane, getting excited!
We had fun with Logan, he is a funny kid! My mom (aka grandma Vonny) had a blast playing with him.
He wore her out!
We went to a fun outdoor outlet mall in Carlsbad, I love me some shopping.
Logan also loves his Papa!
We went to the San Diego Zoo, it was probably my favorite day!
Sorry for the picture overload, i narrowed it down a lot!
and monkeys,
Alligators
Orangutans
Peacocks
Baby monkeys
Hippos
"Pumba"
Flamingos
Polar bears
Arctic foxes
The lion was amazing. We were so close to it and they were hand feeding it through the cage. Wow.
Jaguar, so beautiful.
Elephant
We were there at lunch time so there were feeding all of the animals, it was so awesome. They elephants were the funnest to watch eat. They were doing some tricks for us. This girl was 45 years old!
Camel
Siberian lynx
Snow leopard
Panda bear, he was so cute, just chomping on his bamboo.
Giraff and her baby. The baby was one day old!
Zebra
Kangaroo
The cheetah has been raised with a dog since they were born so they were friends. There was a dog in the same cage as the cheetah and they were just hanging out!
Rhino
Koala bear
I wanted to take a lot of the animals home but i loved the koala bears the best.
They are so cute. They are little... I never knew, I could just cuddle one in my arms.
I want one!
The next day we went to Sea World!
We went to all the shows and saw most of the other animals. It was a fun day!
Sea lion show!
Dolphin show!
Pilot whale that splashed the audience.
Penguins
Arctic Expedition with polar bears...
a walrus...
polar bear caves...
and beluga whales.
sting ray
da dum.... sharks!
ahh! The shark exhibit was scary, we walked through a tunnel and the sharks swam right over us.
dolphins
Shamu the killer whale!
The shamu show.
This was the best show!
I can't believe those huge whales can jump out of the water. It is amazing that they can train them to do all the things that they do!
i got to pet a starfish.
i kind of want a sea turtle too!
We also went to the San Diego temple.
It is the beautiful. I've been to see it before but we were able to go through a session and see the gorgeous celestial room!
The last night we went to a fun mexican restaurant.
I didn't take as many pictures out of the zoo and Sea World but here are a few.
Kelsey and Logan having fun on the plane.
The resort we stayed at, view from our room.
Chris and Jake playing angry birds!
Logan, with that mischievous look in his eye.
Cosco...
getting a treat!
We also watched a lot of basketball, ate some great food, played games and sat in the hot tub!
We had a blast, thanks mom and dad for the wonderful trip!
I wanted to take a lot of the animals home but i loved the koala bears the best.
They are so cute. They are little... I never knew, I could just cuddle one in my arms.
I want one!
The next day we went to Sea World!
We went to all the shows and saw most of the other animals. It was a fun day!
Sea lion show!
Dolphin show!
Pilot whale that splashed the audience.
Penguins
Arctic Expedition with polar bears...
a walrus...
polar bear caves...
and beluga whales.
sting ray
da dum.... sharks!
ahh! The shark exhibit was scary, we walked through a tunnel and the sharks swam right over us.
dolphins
Shamu the killer whale!
The shamu show.
This was the best show!
I can't believe those huge whales can jump out of the water. It is amazing that they can train them to do all the things that they do!
i got to pet a starfish.
i kind of want a sea turtle too!
We also went to the San Diego temple.
It is the beautiful. I've been to see it before but we were able to go through a session and see the gorgeous celestial room!
The last night we went to a fun mexican restaurant.
I didn't take as many pictures out of the zoo and Sea World but here are a few.
Kelsey and Logan having fun on the plane.
The resort we stayed at, view from our room.
Chris and Jake playing angry birds!
Logan, with that mischievous look in his eye.
Cosco...
getting a treat!
We also watched a lot of basketball, ate some great food, played games and sat in the hot tub!
We had a blast, thanks mom and dad for the wonderful trip!





4 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm glad none of the whales ate their trainers while you were there :) I think that would have put a damper on things.
Will LOVED all the animal pics! Looks like a great time.
Lucky! Looks like you had so much fun! I am jealous it looks warm!
how fun! and can i just say, i've never seen anyone look cuter in a fedora! you're an inspiration! i'm glad you had a good trip!
Post a Comment