Sunday, March 13, 2011

give me a break... a spring break!

We went on a walk today in the sunshine.  
We walked around the park.  
It was marvelous.  


I have been so so so busy with school.  
It has officially consumed my life.  

I need a break.

I cannot wait until this week is over and 
we can escape life for a little while...

countdown: 
5 days, 
one midterm, 
one test, 
one lab quiz, 
one guided task,
one article critique, 
and one OT presentation
until...


spring break in sunny san diego!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

YAY I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Amanda said...

It is perfect timing for a Spring Break. I know I don't even need to say it, but we will miss you MORE than you can imagine. One of these times, we will vacay it up together again....

Rachel and Jason said...

Woohoo! Have fun :)

Sheb and Ali said...

San Diego? What ever happened to Cabo?