Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloweenie!!

Our Halloween started out with some awesome pumpkin carving! We went up to Jake's parents house and had a party with the whole family. Jake, Jeff, Mike and I carved pumpkins and Carolyn made a haunted gingerbread house. Amber roasted some pumpkin seeds from our pumpkins and Camden helped us all!!









Jake's Monster pumpkin and my Happy Baby pumpkin



On Friday we all dressed up for work. We had a sports theme in the Physical Therapy department! Sly the soccer player, Ginger the crazy sports fan, I'm the referee and Kelli the lacrosse player! It was a really fun day at work, the CEO of the hospital came around dressed as the big bad wolf and delivered cookies!!!



Friday night was our ward Halloween party. It was so fun to see all the fun costumes! There were a lot of creative ideas. Jake and I were......



...Barbie and Ken!!!





Ha! We had a lot of fun!

It just gets better.... On Halloween night we had a murder mystery dinner party. It was set in Chicago in the 1920s. We all had different characters and costumes and personalities to go with! Jake was Eddie "Socks" R. Gyle a famous golfer, and I was Molly M. Awbster a flapper from head to toe!



We had a blast! None of us had ever been to or hosted a murder mystery party, so we were hoping it would be fun, now we want to do more!!! The stage was set, we were in an old speakeasy bar, ready for dinner and mystery!!





We had so much fun, acting as our characters, accusing each other of crazy things, eating good food, and mostly just having a good time!!



Amanda "Torchy" and I, looking sassy in all our feathers!



The girls, Scoop, Torchy, Molly and Silky!



The whole gang!



I won't tell you who did it, you'll have to play and find out for yourself!

As you can tell, I love dressing up, so I love Halloween!! I'm so glad that Jake will dress up with me and go along with all the crazy ideas that I have. I already can't wait til next year.

2 comments:

Ashley & Donnie said...

Hey Girl! Looks like you had a great Halloween! I love the barbie outfit! (I'm glad you can use it again:) haha) We really need to get together soon! I miss you!

Unknown said...

Oh Molly- You are great!!! We had so much fun at the dinner! And I LOVE LOVE your Barbie and Ken costumes! They turned out so good! I may need to borrow that wig at some point, I will even make up an excuse to wear it, it was Fan-freakin-tastic! You guys are so fun and we love playing with you! Let's do another mystery dinner soon!!!