Just want to give a shout out to our moms!! This week was my moms and my mom-in-laws birthday! My mom's on the 17th and Carolyn's on the 19th. Happy Birthday to them both!
Jake and I really have the greatest moms. We are so lucky to have them. They are so good to us and always make sure that we are doing okay. Gotta love our moms, they are the GREATEST!!!!
Jake and I met at Beaver Mountain winter of 2007, we fell in love in Cabo and got married on October 11th 2008 in Idaho Falls! I graduated from Utah State in May of 2008 and worked for a couple years before going back to school at the University of Utah for a Masters Degree. I am finally finished with school and now I work as an Occupational Therapist! Jake graduated in the spring of 2011 from USU with a degree in business administration. After working for the Hotel Monaco in the finance department, he now works in Salt Lake for a private investment company.
No comments:
Post a Comment