We play pool volleyball every year for free drinks and sad as it could be, Team Webb lost in the Championship game this year... so we just bought ourselves some drinks during happy hour :) Pool volleyball is harder than it seems. My only strong point is serving, everything else is way harder in the water!
This was a gorgeous sunset that we watched from Sky Pool.
There was definitely a lot of laying around, my dad was sad that he didn't have a floaty... so he just borrowed a little bit from my mom and I!
Amanda, Michelle and I. We had too much fun! It was the perfect vacation because every day we would go to the gym when we woke up, then sit in the spa, then lay by the pool. Gym Spa Pool.... every day! If I could start every day with gym and spa, I would be one happy girl!
We went snorkeling one morning and the water was a little chilly but the fish were amazing. There were some scary looking ones so we didn't stick around for too long.
This was at the marina in Cabo, we went to a really delicious resteraunt that night and I got a barbecued pork and pineapple sandwich. It was seriously the best sandwich I've eaten in my whole life. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!
Jake and I got to go parasailing TOGETHER! It was a blast! I was pretty nervous but once you get up in the air, it is really peaceful and beautiful. It was fun to be up there with my man :)
We took some fun sunset pictures! Jake and I and then Amanda and I! Are you getting tired of all the pictures yet? This is the longest post.....
We were trying to look like supermodels.... ha ha!
Someone was getting married.... so we decided to pretend we were, too!
I love my sweet husband. I just can't say it enough. He is so great and it was so fun spending every minute of every day together. We didn't have to leave for school or work, we just got to hang out all week long! Last year Jake came to Mexico with my family and I and we had been dating about 2 months. I decided that if i didn't get sick of spending every minute with him for a few days then maybe this was for real and we would have to admit that we were boyfriend/girlfriend.... and look at us now!!! Married for 5 MONTHS!! I love you, Jake!!


7 comments:
i'm so jealous! for one, because you went somewhere warm, for two because i also wore a swimming suit this past week and it was very very depressing! the joys of being prego! looks like you had tons of fun though!!
Wow!! That trip looked like so much fun! volleyball..spa, gym..laying out..eating good food!Man what a good time, you look awesome in your swimsuit and so does jake! Man what a hot little couple you guys make! Serious. love ya!!
So this trip looks like it was amazing! Even though it's kinda scary to go to Mexico right now, so I am glad you made it back ok!!! :)
WOW!!! I am so jealous! Looks like it was a blast:) Miss ya!
SO JEALOUS!
We're so glad you guys had such a great time. We can't wait till next year...
How fun! Looks like a really great trip!
Post a Comment