
We found some pretty good snow and had a good last day of the season! It was hard for Jake to convince me to go because I'm just tired of being cold, but I'm glad that I went. If it is cold and snowy, you might as well make the best of it!

We went up with a couple friends, and even though they ski, we still get along :) They took us to some fun places and had to lend us a pole a couple times to make it up the little hills to get to the good stuff!
For lunch we had ourselves a little tailgate BBQ. We used our campgrill and it was awesome! thanks mom!! We grilled up some burgers and wondered why we hadn't done this before... We are so excited to go camping this summer and use all the fun stuff that we got for our wedding and for Christmas. If it would only warm up!!! The snow is fun but I'm ready for some SPRING!!!!!!!


2 comments:
This looks like WAY fun. Im not one for the cold weather but maybe if I did stuff like this I would be okay with it.. maybe we will have to try it out. We should get together again soon.
Hey Courtney! I'm so glad I found your blog! You two are SO cute!
Post a Comment