Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines and our Future Aggie!!

We went to Boise for Valentines weekend to watch the Aggies play BSU and for our nephew Logan's baby blessing! We had a fabulous day on Saturday, we took Logan out shopping on his first all girls shopping trip. He was the best behaved boy that's ever been shopping with us!


Since we were in Boise for Valentines and we are going to Rascal Flatts in a couple weeks :) :)!!! we decided not to do a ton, but on Saturday night, Jake took me out to dinner for our first Valentines together! I love him so much, he is the BEST husband and I am the luckiest girl. I can't wait to spend many many more Valentines with him! We went to the Cheesecake Factory and it was SOOOO good!



We brought Logan a little USU gear to support the aggies!! I'm sure that he will grow into his Future Aggie beanie. My mom had a date with Logan that night while the rest of us went to the basketball game. We were really excited for the game but it wasn't a happy ending for the Aggies... We ended our 19 game winning streak with a loss to BSU. We consoled ourselves with a little ice cream and we all felt a little better.





On Sunday morning we went to Logan's baby blessing. He was so good, didn't even cry! he just looked up at his dad and watched him give him a sweet blessing. Afterwards, we went back to Chris and Kelsey's for a fabulous breakfast and visited with family. Logan was zonked after his big day and slept pretty great on his aunt Courtney's shoulder. He is such a sweet baby and I sure wish that I lived closer!!

3 comments:

ashley and mike said...

he looks sooo cute in the future aggie beanie! i love it. so excited to see you guys this weekend!

Kellie Henry said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE! Love the little Aggie outfit, that is so cute! Glad to hear all is well!

Lauren Tatton said...

Hey cute girl! Happy birthday! Looks like you have a cute new addition!