My parents came down to take me to dinner for my birthday, so we went to this delicious Italian place and Jake's parents came too. I have the best husband in the world and the best family! They spoil me! I got some really great things but my favorite gift was from Jake.... he's taking me to RASCAL FLATTS!!! The concert is at the end of February but I can't wait. They are my absolute favorite band! We played games and had cake and ice cream after dinner. It was a great day!!
On Saturday the boys went ice fishing and I went shopping with my Mom! We went to Tia Pan and Rod Works and got a few new decorating things for my house. It was so fun to spend the day with my mom and I'm sure that the boys didn't have as much fun as we did!
That night we went to the USU basketball game vs. Louisiana Tech. The Aggies are doing amazing this season and I am so proud! They are 23-1 and undefeated in their conference... its amazing to go to the games and see them play so well. The spectrum is always packed and the games are almost always sold out. We had pretty good seats for the game on Saturday night and it was a great game. I love my family, they are the greatest! It was the perfect weekend and I am so lucky that we live close enough to be together! We missed Mike and Amber and Camden and will hopefully get down to St George soon. And we will see Chris and Kelsey and baby Logan this weekend in Boise!


3 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great birthday Court! I'm definitely jealous about the Rascal Flatts tickets! We were thinking about you all day on Friday. I hope you got your card in the mail...and don't forget to bring the gift inside with you to Boise! Can't wait to see you!!!
you look hot in tye dye. haha. i too am jealous of the rascal flatts tickets, that's awesome! and i can't believe how old you are...... :)
I can't believe that you are going to Rascal Flatts you are sooooooo luck! What a sweet husband!
Post a Comment