Saturday, August 31, 2013

girl time

The weekend after our short backpacking excursion, Jake went on a "real" backpacking trip in the Unitas with his dad and a few other guys. 

So I had a few days to hang out with my girls!

One night I went and got pedicures and dinner with a couple of my best friends from high school!  
It is always a party when we get together... even if the other two are pregnant :)  
We went to the Mandarin in Bountiful for dinner... so delicious.
I just love these girls, I am so grateful for my good friends!  
They just know the real me and love me anyways.

Another night that Jake was gone I got to go to one of my old roommates wedding.
Congrats Jessica!!
She was a beautiful bride. I'm so happy for her and her lucky new husband!

It was so fun to see these girls!  We have so many good and funny memories together.  
We lived together for 3 or 4 years of college at Utah State.  
These girls know the good, bad and ugly and love me anyways as well.
We have been through so much and I will never forget all of the good times we had!

No comments: